[texworks] Please help!

Dona Strauss D.Strauss at hull.ac.uk
Tue Apr 8 17:02:57 CEST 2014

Dear Philip,
   Thank you very much for your message. I am very grateful for all the advice which I have received.
   I followed the advice that you gave. But I was only offered one restore point, which predated the time that I had added material to the file. I did restore the file to this point,
but the restored file does not contain the material which I had added and then accidentally deleted.
    Regards,
     Dona