[texworks] Please help!

Dona Strauss D.Strauss at hull.ac.uk
Mon Apr 7 14:53:13 CEST 2014

Dear Philip,
Thank you very much for your reply.
I tried your suggestions. In edit, "undo" was not available - it was in light type-  and nothing happened when I tried Ctrl-Z.
I had previously tried to use Windows Restore, without finding anything useful. All that Windows Restore offered was the possibility of deleting recently installed windows updates.
I think that, in future, the simplest solution for me would be to make sure that I have a copy of a file, by using the "save as" command, before deleting anything.
   Regards,