[texworks] Batch Converting Postscript files to PDF files without leaving the windows open

Uwe Ziegenhagen ziegenhagen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 15:38:40 CEST 2014

There is an overlap in the audience, I had read your question at TSX,
already. What happenend to the advice given there?

If I can recall, it was suggested to simply run a bash script (that calls
the ghostscript command line tool) on the command line. This should not
leave them open.

Uwe

--
Uwe Ziegenhagen