[texworks] problem with \magstep1

Tolosa, Juan Juan.Tolosa at stockton.edu
Sun Mar 23 03:59:46 CET 2014

I attach two zip folders, one with the MixTeX version, done in the PC, and another one in the Mac, done with TeXworks. Both contain all the auxiliary files generated during the typeset processes. The source files are identical, but the outputs are dramatically different.

Any advice on how to fix the problem will be appreciated.

Thank you,
                     Juan