[texworks] Auto Compiling

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 22:23:50 CET 2014

On 14-01-21 1:31 PM, Joel Heaton wrote:
> Edit: I use texworks on Debian, Windows and ShareLatex (Chromebook).
>   The ShareLatex version automatically skips non-critical compiler
> issues.  The Debian and Windows versions do not requiring me to hit the
> enter key each time to move the compilation along.  How do I set my
> Windows and Debian versions to compile like the one on ShareLatex?

Look up the command corresponding to the typesetting engine you're
using.  For example, for pdfLaTeX mine executes pdflatex with options
$synctexoption and $fullname.  Add "-interaction=nonstopmode" as another
argument.  (Or use something else, use pdflatex --help to see your choices).

Duncan Murdoch