[texworks] Navigation in the preview window

Moti Ben-Ari moti.ben.ari at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 13:51:34 CET 2013

> One way is simply to use the down-arrow key.  But I agree, a continuous
> mode (allowing navigation by mouse) would be nicer.  Does it exist?

> Duncan Murdoch

Ah ... I didn't see this, because I kept the down-arrow key pressed.
You have to release it at the bottom of the page and then press it again.
Since I am used to continuous mode, this is highly unintuitive,
but now that I know it, it solves the problem.
Thanks, Duncan
Moti

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.4.5r1280 (MiKTeX 2.9)
Install location : C:/Program Files/MiKTeX 2.9/miktex/bin/miktex-texworks.exe
Library path     : C:/Users/weizmann-st/AppData/Local/MiKTeX/2.9/TeXworks/0.4\
pdfTeX location  : C:/Program Files/MiKTeX 2.9/miktex/bin/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Edition,
32-bit Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
Qt4 version      : 4.8.4 (build) / 4.8.4 (runtime)