[texworks] Converting a texworks pdf into windows word

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri Aug 2 01:50:59 CEST 2013

On Aug 1, 2013, at 7:26 AM, Alain Delmotte wrote:

> Yes, it looks like it is.
>
> But none of the solutions proposed (Adobe Acrobat, Adobe online converter, pdf2text) are free.
>
> And loading a pdf in Open/Libre Office, loads it as drawing.
>
> So, at least for me, the question is still open.

If you have the source, you should directly convert the source --- use latex2rtf, or re-work the file into pandoc, or something, anything else.

I believe the ebook management program Calibre works as a front end for tools which include pdf to other formats --- it's free.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer