[texworks] Feature request: better keyboard shortcuts

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Mon May 6 21:35:18 CEST 2013

Hi!

As I did write in 2010 (14-04-2010), this has to be
implemented in the source, at least for the interface.

Or, has I did it for the French version (of that time, not
any more) I could work on the interface which is translated
and save a special copy for the users under Windows who
would like to have this.

Is it possible to do this with Linguist?

Alain