[texworks] ConTeXt (pdfTeX) and PSTricks

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:31:44 CET 2013

Hi,

On 2013-01-24 12:14, Juan Leal wrote:
> I have installed the Help_LaTeX2e ver 0.55 script following Paul
> instructions:
>
> But it does not work. I select, for example, \bigskip command and only
> obtain the following message in the status bar
>
> Script "Help LaTeX2e": ReferenceError: Can´t find variable: _FILE_
>
> Could anybody tell me what is wrong and how to make it work?

Paul uses the __FILE__ variable in scripting (presumably to find where
the files are installed and thus locate additional resources, like the
user interface definition, etc.). Unfortunately, Qt deems this to be a
"debugging variable". For it to work, you need to go to Edit >
Preferences... > Scripts and tick "Enable QtScript debugger".

HTH
Stefan

PS: CC'ing to Paul - maybe he can update the script's installation
instruction.