[texworks] Text size

Dona Strauss D.Strauss at hull.ac.uk
Thu Aug 16 23:34:50 CEST 2012

Hi!
     I have a very simple-minded question. I would prefer to have a larger text size when typing a document in plaintex
or latex. I cannot find out how to change the text size of the document that I am typing, as distinct from that of the pdf file. I would be very grateful if you could tell me how to do this.
   Thanks.
      Dona Strauss