[texworks] miktex not working: not giving the option pdfLaTex+MakeIndex+TexWorks?

Santiago, Lualhati L.Santiago at warwick.ac.uk
Mon Jul 9 18:09:43 CEST 2012

Hello, and thank you for your help.

I have installed the new MikTex in a new computer and it does not work. I think the reason has to do with the fact that MikTex is not giving me the option pdfLaTex+MakeIndex+TexWorks. This is the option that solved this similar problem I had with MikTex when I was installing it on a different computer 1 year ago. But I cannot find this option now in this new installation of MikTex.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me on this.

Thank you so much!!

Cheers,
Lualhati