[texworks] Problem with sync and accented characters in file name

Ignasi nignasi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:31:02 CEST 2012

I'm using texworks last svn version compiled with mingw32-make on
windowsxp.
I've created a new document and saved it with an accented character in its
name (I don't do it except today!).

This new file has three pages but sync jumping from source to pdf doesn't
work.

I was surprised because it worked until now, I've tested with
miktex-terworks and worked, and changed file name
avoiding accented char and both miktex and my-texworks worked again.

Is it a know behavior? Is it just a problem with my compiling procedure?

May be it's important, I've compiled with qmake and mingw32-make (without
cleaning)

Best regards,

Ignasi Furió