[texworks] Call for Help: Testing for Tw 0.4.4

heck.johannes at googlemail.com heck.johannes at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 22 14:45:46 CEST 2012

Hi,
I wonder if I downloaded the right Version for testing (see below), because your thread was titled “Testing for Tw 0.4.4” and the most recent version is 0.5 already.
As I work on my final thesis daily now, I can test tw for many hours a day

Regards,
Johannes H.

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.5r998 (official)
Install location : C:/Program Files/TeXworks/TeXworks.exe
Library path     : C:/Users/Johannes/TeXworks\
pdfTeX location  : C:/texlive/2011/bin/win32/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows 7 Service Pack 1, 32-bit
Qt4 version      : 4.8.1 (build) / 4.8.1 (runtime)