[texworks] Scripting: Available script hooks

Henrik Skov Midtiby henrikmidtiby at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 15:58:47 CET 2012

> Assuming that "wrapfigure", "lineheight", "alignment" & "width"
> are all in the same font, I do not think this a good idea;
> to use the same font for notions ("wrapfigure") and meta-notions
> ("lineheight", "alignment" & "width") can easily lead to
> confusion, particularly for those who are in need of hints
> in the first place.
You have some good points there.
My consideration were how to do if it not was possible to change fonts
in the hint.

> It would be much clearer, IMHO, if
> the metanotions were in italics, and/or set off by metalinguistic
> brackets ("<" & ">").
So the suggestion should be like

\begin{wrapfig

details of the acceptable datatypes could also be given
\begin{wrapfigure}[<lineheight: integer>]{<alignment: [l, r, L, R, i,
o]>}{<width: length>}
but this can turn out to be confusing quite fast

/Henrik