[texworks] [tug-board] TeXwork is Under-Resourced - Was: LaTeX log parser script

J.Fine j.fine at open.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 17:34:46 CET 2012

Hi

I'm a TUG Board member and past Chair of UK TUG (who provided financial support to TeXworks, in the form of paying for a computer for Jonathan Kew to develop on).

Speaking for myself (and not for the board) I'd like to see more of TUG's income going to projects such as this one, and less on administration and other overheads (roughly 60% of our income goes on payroll, 22% on production of TUGBoat, 12% on office overhead, which leaves about 6% for other things, such as TeX Live and TeX works).

With best regards

Jonathan