[texworks] LaTeX log parser script

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Sat Mar 3 09:27:49 CET 2012

Hi Stefan!

I quickly tested the new TW and the new script.
I introduced errors and I had no problem.
Thanks!

As for the demand of Paul about maintaining the script
system, I am sorry; even if I have time, I do not have the
slightest notion about programming C++ and other.

I would prefer to see for the TW site at TUG as it was
proposed sometimes ago.

Thanks again (also to Paul and other contributors)!
Regards,

Alain