[texworks] LaTeX log parser script

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 01:50:35 CET 2012

Thank you Stefan,

The function added to Scriting is in fact very important, and has long been
needed.

I also don't have much time.

And as we both don't have much time and you don't have time even to keep
the maintainer in the loop on Scripting function things, its better that
someone with the time to trawl through messages, and commits, and C++ code,
and spend hours with the Script debugger trying to spot new functions and
properties and try to find things out that the C++ developers already know,
do the job.

It does to me however seem a waste of time to get things that way, when
a courtesy email would sort things out very quickly efficiently and
productively.

And as you are indeed so busy and can not send such courtesy emails or
discussion points to the person voluntarily maintaining the Scripting API,
then it is better that some one who has the time to waste doing it the more
difficult and harder way outlined above,  take the matter on.

All I need is a an http:// to redirect enquiries to for the Scripting API
please.

Paul