[texworks] several replacements

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 23:26:59 CET 2012

Dear GM,

If you end up making a script that you think may be generally useful and
want to share it with other people, you could make a note about it and
attach a zip here:
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?can=2&q=261&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary&id=261
,

... or use some web space, git hub
https://github.com<https://github.com/henrikmidtiby/TeXworks-scripts>
or
other, and leave a message with ITS web address at
http://code.google.com/p/texworks/issues/detail?can=2&q=261&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Milestone%20Owner%20Summary&id=261

Paul