[texworks] No executables in distributions

KALITVIANSKI Vladimir vladimir.kalitvianski at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jan 27 12:27:10 CET 2012

Dear Sirs,

I installed your TeXworks package, but it does not have the exe-files to do its job. The same happened to LEd LATEX editor and to WinEdt 6. I do not understand how it is possible not to have executables in the distributions. I verified all folders - ther are no necessary executable like latex.exe in LEd, pdflatex.exe in your case, etc. What is going on?

Regards,

Vladimir.

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.4.3r858 (official)
Install location : C:/Program Files/TeXworks/TeXworks.exe
Library path     : C:/Documents and Settings/Compaq_Propriétaire/TeXworks\
pdfTeX location  : not found
Operating system : Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3
Qt4 version      : 4.7.3 (build) / 4.7.3 (runtime)