[texworks] Scripting: - Scripts - Request for web / code addresses

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:33:53 CET 2012

Thanks Henrik,

I've altered the link to your script area to reflect your recent optimising
of your folder structure.

github.com/henrikmidtiby/TeXworks-scripts

latexErrors.js I've added to the list of your scripts.

That is a pretty central script to the running of a Typeset.

Is Stefan Löffler the current maintainer of that script in the main release
of TeXworks?

This sort of raises again Charlie Sharpsteen's idea of a
Script down-loader, here I would add updater - especially for what are
perhaps yet to be recognised as core TeXworks scripts.

Paul