[texworks] texworks crashes

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 23:57:00 CET 2011

Dear Ian,

Sorry to hear that you are having those problems.

I notice in the data supplied on your configuration that the machine you
are working with is on  Windows Vista Service Pack 1, I do believe that may
prove not to be the most up to date SP ? (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Vista#cite_ref-WindowsVista_0-0)

And that would seem to need resolving -- there may be a good reason for it,
but I suspect that the Qt components of TeXworks would need
the service packs at current MS release level?

Paul