[texworks] SCRIPTING: global __FILE__ now only available when debugger on?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 00:44:43 CET 2011

Awesome thanks Stefan, I'll write that into the Scripting api.

Actually in one dialogue box I have been making for inserting images
into .tex docs, I actually have been showing the version number of the
script in the dialogue so that people would be able to see whether
they need to upgrade or not - so far I have had to read the script
itself into memory and search for the string.

So "for the sake of completeness" - the completeness principle proves
itself again.

Paul