[texworks] TeXworks - Typeset and View PDF

Milan Jaroš milan.jaros at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 15:04:36 CET 2011

  Hello,
I tried to configure TeXworks (see attachment) to be able Typeset some
specific file from any file used by \input but I failed. I tried to Google
out something but without success. :(
File is typeset fine but preview on right side is not working even if I
have "View PDF after running" checked. If I use default pdfLaTeX it is OK
but it does not work with my configuration (see attachment). Please, can
you see what have I done wrong? Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
Milan

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.4.3r857 (MiKTeX 2.9 64-bit)
Install location : C:/Program Files/MiKTeX
2.9/miktex/bin/x64/miktex-texworks.exe
Library path     : C:/Users/DZCMJ1E/AppData/Local/MiKTeX/2.9/TeXworks/0.4\
pdfTeX location  : C:/Program Files/MiKTeX 2.9/miktex/bin/x64/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit
Service Pack 1 (build 7601)
Qt4 version      : 4.7.2 (build) / 4.7.2 (runtime)