[texworks] SCRIPTING: global __FILE__ now only available when debugger on?

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 23:26:16 CET 2011

Yes  Reinhard,  a friend has just explained it to me.

He said it is the reverse cat principle, called the Reverse Quantum theory
of Felix Interactions with Rodents as applied to practical programming
tasks.

It is the reverse of the direct theory of Quantum
rodential behaviour im Felix:---

When the cat is there the mouse are orderly and well behaved,
but when the cat is away the mice will play.

Which ever way you look at it, the presence or absence of the cat changes
the behaviour of the mice...

For anyone wondering, an almost more technical discussion is available on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unusual_software_bug

:)
Paul