[texworks] (no subject)

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:11:49 CET 2011

P.S. just noticed (and related to other thread)

pdfTeX location  :

Is blank, but is there fine in the same shell environment that
TeXworks starts from.

G:\LaTeXPortable\LatexUtils\MikTex2.9.3927-Portable>pdftex
This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.3-1.40.12 (MiKTeX 2.9)
**\bye
entering extended mode
No pages of output.
Transcript written on texput.log.

G:\LaTeXPortable\LatexUtils\MikTex2.9.3927-Portable>

Paul