[texworks] (no subject)

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 07:29:05 CET 2011

Hi,

On 2011-11-07 22:21, Paul A Norman wrote:
> And now I show my complete ignorance of C++ -   in line 532
>
> openUrl(QUrl(QString("mailto:%1?&body=%3").arg(address).arg(body)));
>
> There are only two arguments? but the QString substitutions are
> looking for %1 and %3 intuitively I was expecting %1 and %2 where
> would %3 come from? - but I have already expressed my ignorance so let
> me learn ;)

Wow - for someone claiming not to know C++ (did you, actually?) you're
incredibly apt!
Indeed, this should read "%2", I apparently overlooked that when
removing the subject line, and since it worked (you already established
why in your other mail) I didn't see it in quick testing.

Anyway, this was changed in r949. In addition, I added an empty
"subject" (which shouldn't hurt), improved the body text (to avoid
directly rubbing "Instructions" in everyone's face), and replaced "\n"
by "\r\n" on Windows (maybe that helps with the missing line breaks I've
seen a couple of times around here).

Cheers,