[texworks] (no subject)

Ignasi Furió ignasi.furio at uib.cat
Mon Nov 7 11:59:58 CET 2011

> There was a minor problem in the code that apparently was handled
> gracefully on my Linux machine. That was corrected in r944 - could you
> please test if this solved the issue on Windows?

I use windowsxp and Opera as main browser and email client.
After updating texworks open a email window in Opera with part of
instructions message

Instructions:-) Please write your message in English (it's in your own
best interest; otherwise, many people will not be able to understand it
and therefore will not answer).-) Please type something meaningful in the
subject line.-) If you are having a problem, please describe it
step-by-step in detail.-) After reading, please delete these instructions
(up to the configuration

and also a 'google search' page with

info below which we may need to find the source of problems). -----
configuration info ----- TeXworks version : 0.5r944 (personal) Install
location : D:/texworks/texworks-read-only/release/TeXworks.exe Library
path : D:/Documents and Settings/uib.UIB-22C4481E24B/TeXworks\ pdfTeX
location : D:/Archivos de programa/MiKTeX 2.9/miktex/bin/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 Qt4 version :

into search field. Funny!

Ignasi