[texworks] (no subject)

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:36:38 CET 2011

No worries I'll have  a look...

looks pretty good...

Paul

Instructions:
-) Please write your message in English (it's in your own best interest;
otherwise, many people will not be able to understand it and therefore will
not answer).

-) Please type something meaningful in the subject line.

-) If you are having a problem, please describe it step-by-step in detail.

-) After reading, please delete these instructions (up to the
"configuration info" below which we may need to find the source of
problems).

----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.5r944 (official)
Install location :
G:/latexportable/LaTexUtils/TeXWorks/texworks/TeXworks.exe
Library path     : G:/latexportable/LaTexUtils/TeXWorks/texworks/config\
pdfTeX location  :
G:/LaTeXPortable/LatexUtils/MikTex2.9.3927-Portable/miktex/bin/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
Qt4 version      : 4.7.3 (build) / 4.7.3 (runtime)