[texworks] Drop of Python scripting support

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Nov 1 12:11:48 CET 2011

Paul A Norman wrote:

> Slightly off topic, hopefully no one will mind a brief cultural digression?
> Please share with us all what you are doing with a Byzantine dictionary that
 > is a most interesting project and has really whetted my curiosity!

I will seek permission from the project leader (Dr Charalambos Dendrinos,
Director of the Hellenic Institute at which I am an Honorary Research
Associate) to "go public" on this one, although I don't anticipate any
problems as it has already been presented at at least one conference,
but I will send my reply privately to Paul unless there is clear evidence
that others on this list are interested, since it is pretty much off-topic
for this list.

** Phil.