[texworks] Drop of Python scripting support

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 20:15:05 CET 2011

Hi,

On 2011-10-31 20:04, Alain Delmotte wrote:
> I hope the message I forwarded you didn't create your reaction.

No - he had sent me the message himself before he had contacted you -
besides, my French is rusty at best ;).

> What do you mean saying:
> >> but mostly it is because I believe that this
> >> kind of approach has no place in TeXworks.

Pretty much what Jonathan put into words much better than I did ;):

> The tone of those remarks is completely inappropriate, and does nothing to promote goodwill, cooperation, understanding, or worthwhile progress in anyone's project.

All in all, that tone is not the kind of tone I want in Tw.

I'm glad to hear so many supportive voices here on the mailing list!

Cheers,
-Stefan