[texworks] Wishlist for pdf previewer

BPJ bpj at melroch.se
Fri Oct 28 09:15:00 CEST 2011

On 2011-10-28 02:23, Paul A Norman wrote:
> Thanks Stefan sorry for the delay been very busy. Its used when  needing to
> check colour use in text, graphs, graphics and illustrations
> for indication of the result of grey-scale printing (sometimes inaccurately
> called black and white printing) - invaluable to be able to preview on
> screen without a printout. Means that any colours that are too close
> when viewed in greyscale, can be colour adjusted during editing.

I'd need this too, and I can hardly be the only one.
Such a feature would save me lots of paper/toner on
the grayscale printer!

Now I only need a color blindness simulation mode... ;-)
Just kidding. I have a thingy which can cb-simulate
the whole screen. <http://colororacle.cartography.ch/>
if anybody is interested. I also have a chart of a
selection of colors which should work for anyone.

/bpj