[texworks] Bug when marking text

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Tue Oct 18 12:00:32 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I experience some strange behaviour when marking text using the
keyboard: If the cursor is, say, at the end of a line, and I press Shift
and hit Home, the whole line is marked – but invisible! Only the first
letter is still visible, correctly highlighted blue. This does not
change until I press any other key, then the whole line is correctly
visible. That is very annoying when editing a document, as you surely
can imagine …

Is this fixable with the information I'm giving? I'm running TeXworks
0.5 r.939 from svn on a x86_64 Arch Linux with fluxbox.

Cheers
Arno