[texworks] Shortcut for typeset-dropdown

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Tue Oct 4 22:32:13 CEST 2011

Hi all,

just a spontaneous feature request: When TeXing, I don't use the mouse,
as I have an ergonomic navigation on my keyboard (the Neo keyboard
layout) and shortcuts for all important actions. However, to change the
typesetting tool, I still have to click, and that's annoying. Of course
I could use shortcuts for every single tool, but that's a lot and I
often change them quickly for tests. So – is it possible to implement
(or is it even already there?) a shortcut that focuses the drop down
menu so one does not have to click on it?

cheers
Arno