[texworks] Python scripting enabling in Miktex 2.09

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 02:57:07 CEST 2011

Hi Vwadec,

I personally am not the man to help you.

But if you did not mind, could you please describe more fully what exactly
you have done, and what is happening (or not happening), it is very
remotely possible that this may prove to have some bearing on another matter
that is being discussed on this list at the moment as well. And
your information might possibly help sort both your, and this other
situation out at the same time.

Paul