[texworks] TeXworks 0.4.3 fails to identify installation directory correctly

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Aug 26 17:51:52 CEST 2011

sigmundv at gmail.com wrote:

> TeX Live 2011 IS frozen and released.
> The public release was more than a month ago, on 20 July (see http://www.tug.org/texlive/).
> However, I won't deny that there are bugs with the specific parts that you use.

No, I meant the "other" freeze : the one that takes place
so that work can start on the next release [1].  That is, I am
planning to lag about nine months behind, so as to gain
stability in exchange for currency.

** Phil.
--------
[1] Karl's message announcing the freeze of TeX Live 2010,
dated 26-May-2011 23:48