[texworks] TeXworks 0.4.3 fails to identify installation directory correctly

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Aug 25 23:24:23 CEST 2011

Reinhard Kotucha wrote:

> The wrapper sets up the environment, hence TW won't start without it.
>
> I've put it on my web server, I suppose that an executable in a mail
> message will not survive.
>
>   http://ms25.ath.cx/texworks.exe          (case sensitive :)

Many thanks, Reinhard.  In fact, everything continued to work,
TeXworks was at V0.4.3, and even the shortcut from the TeX Live
2010 installation continued to function without any intervention
on my part.  Anyhow, I have now carefully saved your executable
in E:/TeX\Live/2010/bin/win32, and will try to see if I can
detect any difference in behaviour.

** Phil.