[texworks] TeXworks 0.4.3 fails to identify installation directory correctly

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Aug 25 15:49:50 CEST 2011

Akira Kakuto wrote:

> I think that is a wrapper, and the actual installation
> directory is e:/TeX/Live/2010/tlpkg/texworks.
> I don't know details, which will be answered by Tomek.

Ah, yes, thank you Akira : I completely overlooked that.
I have now relocated all the TeXworks-related stuff from

	E:/TeX\Live/2010/bin/win32

	e:/TeX/Live/2010/tlpkg/texworks

but of course I have lost the wrapper file in the process,
which was overwritten by TeXworks.exe.  Do you have any
idea whether that wrapper performs any useful function,
or will it simply suffice to re-link the shortcut from
Start/Programs/TeX Live 2010/TeXworks to the real executable
in

	e:/TeX/Live/2010/tlpkg/texworks

** Phil.