[texworks] Typesetting a Complete Document from Editor of Included Document

Michael Wirtzfeld michael.wirtzfeld at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:57:46 CEST 2011

Good morning, all:

I have a question regarding typesetting.

I have a base LaTeX document that incorporates another document using the
\INCLUDE command.  When I compile the entire document using TexWorks, I need
to initiate the typeset command from the base or root document.

Is there a way to typset directly from the editor of the included document?

Thank you in advance,

Michael.

--

Michael Wirtzfeld

Ph.D. Candidate - Auditory Engineering Laboratory
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department - McMaster University

Information Technology Building (ITB), Room 234
1280 Main Street, West
Hamilton, Ontario  CANADA
L8S 4K1

Phone:  905-525-9140, Ext. 27896
E-mail:  michael.wirtzfeld[ at ]gmail.com
<michael.wirtzfeld at gmail.com>, wirtzfmr[
at ]grads.ece.mcmaster.ca <wirtzfmr at grads.ece.mcmaster.ca>