[texworks] SCRIPTING: Getting Take Aways (sending out) - TW.system() and \write18

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 12:30:12 CEST 2011

On 4 August 2011 06:10, Stefan Löffler <st.loeffler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've looked over
> http://twscript.paulanorman.com/docs/html/TexWorksQtScripting.htm?systemQString.html
> and have a few minor remarks:

Thanks for the feedback Stefan, as always valuable.

Haven't got time to absorb all the detail in your comments just right
now,  but on the following point for some reason I had in the back of
my mind as I wrote the introduction area, that there was going to be
something appropriate actually written directly into the preferences
dialogue box in TeXworks?