[texworks] SCRIPTING: Getting Take Aways (sending out) - TW.system() and \write18

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 13:55:30 CEST 2011

Hi,

I've put some draft notes up on using JabRef (bibliography manager)
with TeXworks via Scripting and MySql, and use of the TeXworks
Scripting TW.system() and \immeadiate\write18{...} (review warnings on
using this).

The project examples are specific to our on going needs in publication
preparation, but contain ideas that may inspire other solutions to
meet others' needs.

http://twscript.paulanorman.com/docs/ and look for .chm
    http://twscript.paulanorman.com/docs/TexWorksQtScripting.chm

Or read on line ...

Getting Take Aways (sending out) - TW.system()
http://twscript.paulanorman.com/docs/html/files/SteppingOUtsidewithTWappsystem.html

JabRef - MySql - Bibliographies - Using php to return text
http://twscript.paulanorman.com/docs/html/files/Usingphptoreturntext.html

Consistently Filling  Drop Down Boxes With Up To Date Information -
Obtaining Consistency and Accuracy Through Scripting Automation
http://twscript.paulanorman.com/docs/html/files/ConsistenlyFillingDropDownBoxe.html

This rider firmly stands!

"No doubt those better acquainted with TeXworks, TeX and LaTeX could
devise better more optimised macros, and would avoid the obvious
mistakes that I have made (and somehow got a way with). I hope
none-the-less that this project of ours may ideas wise,  prove helpful
to others in solving their needs."