[texworks] TexWorks

Charlie Sharpsteen chuck at sharpsteen.net
Mon Jul 25 08:23:09 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Paul A Norman <paul.a.norman at gmail.com>wrote:

> The ppa link I sent you was for the maintenance of TeXworks under
> Ubuntu aside from what TeXlive supplies.

This whole discussion assumes that TeX Live bundles TeXworks on Linux---that
may not be the case. Bundling makes sense on Windows and OS X where there is
no standard package manager, but they may leave the installation of TeXworks
to the user on Linux.

The TeX Live maintainers are probably the best people to ask the question
"Does TeX Live 2010 for Linux contain TeXworks?".

-Charlie