[texworks] TL2010->2011: TeXWorks-Config

Charlie Sharpsteen chuck at sharpsteen.net
Mon Jul 25 05:23:15 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 7:07 AM, Andreas Hirsch <
nishni_nowgorod at gaponline.de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Today I successfully installed TL2011 on my Ubuntu-Server for i386-linux
> and win32. Everything went smooth an works fine.
>
> I noticed that my personal settings for TeXWorks are not used anymore.
> Is there a simply way to move them towards 2011?
>
> Andreas

Which operating system are you having the problem on? Ubuntu or Windows?

According to this question on the TeX Stackexchange, it looks like upgrading
from 2010 to 2011 on Windows will nuke your TeXworks settings file if it was
not backed up:

http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/23983/whats-a-simple-way-to-migrate-a-texworks-windows-configuration-from-texlive-20

-Charlie