[texworks] feature request for the built-in pdf viewer

Jinglei Hu jingleihu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:00:35 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,

>> 1) There are five options 50%, 75%, 100%, 150% and 200% to change the
>> size of the pdf file. It would be nice that the user can define any
>> value they want.
>
> Sounds reasonable. Could you add this to the Google Code issue tracker
> of Tw, please?

Already done.

>> 2) Touchpad gestures would be very handy for pdf reading under Mac
>> OSX, if possible.
>
> I don't know if Qt supports this natively. We might be able to work
> around this, but then people from other OSs would probably come and want
> configurable/no gestures...
>
> Any insight from Mac developers?

I'm also working with windows and linux, but there are no gestures comparable to Mac OSX. Actually, I did not quite get what you mean here.

BTW, I probably asked for full screen functionality before. Do you think if it's possible, or will be considered in future to match with OSX Lion?

Best, Jinglei