[texworks] dvi -> dvips -> ps2pdf

Shailesh Ashok Shirali shailesh_shirali at rediffmail.com
Thu Jul 14 01:05:23 CEST 2011

Dear colleagues,

A typesetting option I frequently use is: dvi -> dvips -> ps2pdf. (I
need it as I use pstricks.) However this option does not appear on the
list of options in TeXWorks. (It does get created in TexnicCenter, for
example.) Can it be made part of the default options in TeXWorks in a
future release?

Alternatively: How do I create it? I would be grateful for suggestions.
I have seen some references in the Archive on how to write a script to
do this but find the suggestions difficult to act upon.

Thank you.

Shailesh Shirali