[texworks] HELP with Tw 0.4.3 syntax highlighting

Carlo Marmo carlo.marmo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 22:10:08 CEST 2011

Well, thank you, first.

Charlie already answered regarding the kind of language (regular
> expressions).
> But normally you shouldn't need to learn this as a beginner as the
> standard markup for TeX & Co. is set up for you automatically. If you
> have any special needs, just give some more detail and someone around
> here will most likely be able to help.

All I wanna do is to improve my file.tex readability, adding very simple
text formatting.
When using MS Word for my scientific writing, I jot down the main these of
the chapter (section, subsection...)  right at the top of it and use it to
remind me where I am and where I want to go. As I said, basic formatting is
what I

*THESIS: *This is the poin I want to make in the present section. I'll
expose my thesis

                         EVIDENCE 1 these data prove that blabla
.

                         EVIDENCE 2 these data prove that....