[texworks] Problem with line mangling

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:54:23 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 2011-07-07 10:30, T T wrote:
>>> I had it happening to me while recently testing for it, in a second
>>> re-opened document (a letter) where \end{document} is at only line 192
>> Are you talking about 0.4.3 (or a later version), or about the recent
>> attempt in r862, or something else?
>> TL'11 contains AFAIK 0.4.4, in which this should be partly resolved. At
> Correction: 0.4.3 is what we have for TL'11.

You're right, of course, I was getting carried away here. 0.4.4 will
hopefully be the version that will fix this issue. Right now, we're
standing at 0.4.3.
So, the sentence should read:
Are you talking about 0.4.2 (or a later version), or about the recent
attempt in r862, or something else?

Sorry for the confusion.