[texworks] line numbers Merge and text disappears

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 10:07:22 CEST 2011

Hi,

Sorry to have to report that line number pile-ups and hiding of text still
happening—we have text folding ;)...still happening on 0.5r855 (official)

Here are two jpegs

One when it happens

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13401476/TeXworks/line-pile-up-01-bad-state.jpg

and one after using  Menu://Format/ Line Numbers (twice) to clear it

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13401476/TeXworks/line-pile-up-02-reset-to-normal.jpg

These pictures allow comparison of the text editor area concerned before and
after as it were.

This "feature" was running through out the document.
It suddenly and un-noticeably happened, you cursor down/or scroll, and there
it is.

Paul
----- configuration info -----
TeXworks version : 0.5r855 (official)
Install location :
G:/latexportable/LaTexUtils/TeXWorks/texworks/TeXworks.exe
Library path     : G:/latexportable/LaTexUtils/TeXWorks/texworks/config\
pdfTeX location  : G:/LaTeXPortable/LatexUtils/MiTeX 2.8.3541
Portabe/miktex/bin/pdftex.exe
Operating system : Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
Qt4 version      : 4.7.3 (build) / 4.7.3 (runtime)