[texworks] Document Version-ing and synctex Previewing

Paul A Norman paul.a.norman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 09:01:36 CEST 2011

Alain,

Yes afaik - also a problem, as for you,  when we are mobile w.o internet.

Just trialled a hook script that automatically offers to make unique
date-time named copies of main TeX document each time the document is
typeset. That Script could be altered to optionally point to a any directory
for saving, ... portable harddrive or a thumb storage perhaps.

I'm also looking here when I get time:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_revision_control_software

Paul