[texworks] Unwanted side-effect of <tab> : how to avoid ?

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Jun 12 22:00:33 CEST 2011

Charlie Sharpsteen wrote:

> It seems like there should be a Preferences option for disabling
> auto-completion.

Yes please.  Despite Alain's suggestion [1] that it would prove
very interesting, I have managed without it for 64 years and it
is now probably a bit late to come to terms with a need for it !

** Phil.
--------