[texworks] Another TeXworks mac build (with a buildsystem!)

Charlie Sharpsteen chuck at sharpsteen.net
Fri Jun 3 02:42:06 CEST 2011

The CMake buildsystem I wrote for TeXworks is starting to stabilize---I
don't forsee any major changes from this point on.  Mac packaging tasks are
pretty much complete.  The last remaining issue with the Mac build has to do
with the Poppler library and doesn't involve the build system.

I feel like it may be getting to the point where we could start thinking
about merging this work back into the SVN repository.  I've started to pay
attention to documentation so it will be easier for other people to extend
and maintain the work that I have done.  Taking a page from the literate
programming book, I have been cleaning up my comments in the CMake files so
that a documentation generator like
Docco<http://jashkenas.github.com/docco/> can
turn them into something that can serve as a README.  The preliminary
results are here:

    http://sharpie.github.com/TeXworks

If there is anything else I should do to help integrate my code back into
the main repository, please let me know!

-Charlie